EcoFleece Thermo Insulation Roll – 100mm
Ecofleece thermo insualtion is an itch-free sustainable insulation quilt manufactured from recycled plastic bottles.
This thermo insulation roll offers a safe, sustainable and cost-effective way to insulate your camper van. It contains 100% recycled polyester and is made almost entirely from recycled plastic bottles. This is suitable for all vehicle applications, is non-irritant, and requires no protective clothing when installation. Therefore, it will not absorb moisture in high humidity conditions which means it does not support mould growth.
EcoFleece is long-lasting and safe to handle. It can be used to insulate between campervan panels or simply laid on top of existing van insulation to improve overall insulation performance.
EcoFleece is extremely easy to use. Can be cut using a straight edge and a Stanley knife, scissors, or simply torn apart. It can be squeezed into the tightest areas to provide optimum Insulation.
- Width – 390mm
- Length – 5m
- Coverage/Roll – 1.95sq.m
- Thickness – 100mm
- Provides excellent thermal insulation performance.
- Contains a lofting agent to maintain durability.
- Manufactured in accordance with ISO 9001
- Made from recycled plastic bottles with up to 95% recycled content.
- Safe to handle and can be recycled or safely disposed of.
- Fire tested to BS 5803-4 (exceeds all vehicle specs)
- Made in the UK
- Thermal Conductivity: 0.040W/mK
- Density: 13kg/m3
- Water Absorption: (@100% RH): 0% w/w
- Specific Heat Capacity: 1000 Jkg-1K-1
- Vapour Resistivity: 5 MN·s·g–1m–1
- Ignition Point: >500oC
- Flammability to BS 5803-4: Pass
- Composition: 100% recycled polyester, >95% recycled content
Typical uses of this product:
- Install in camper van panels to improve overall insulation performance.
- Safe, sustainable and cost-effective way to insulate your vehicle or home.
- Can be used to reduce airborne sound.
We have other VW Transporter insulation too for every one of our customer’s needs.